Your Cart is empty
Custom Face Masks
Click Personalize and select your logo from the Artwork Section or enter your custom text. If your logo is not available click on the Embroidery FAQ tab. *Production time is 5 business days from date of order
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to incorporation of Sciessent’s Agion® treatment into the fabric. This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic binding with slight stretch and ear loops help hold it comfortably in place.
Features the your Logo in off-set screen printing **ONE COLOR PRINTING ONLY** Logo placement may vary from display on screen
- Three-ply 100% cotton jersey with three pleats on each side
- Machine Washable
- **NON RETURNABLE**
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Sciessent is a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions and you can learn more about them here.
I Want to Customize an item with my logo - is that possible?
Yes - on the product detail page select the Personalize It button and find your logo in the Artwork section. Your logo will be embroidered on the item you selected. Please note that sizing and location may vary slightly from the display, and depending on the color of the item and color of the logo, your artwork may need to be altered. In this event, our creative team will reach out to you before production.
Logos are only added to the Artwork Section during business hours. Any logos submitted after hours or over the weekend will not be added until the next business day.
My logo isn't an option in the Artwork Section. What do I do?
Go to the product titled Add My Logo (HERE) and add the item to your cart - you'll be paying for us to digitize and store your logo in our system (this is the set up fee for embroidered customization orders). You'll upload your vector logo file and our team will add it to the Artwork Selection. Please note, if your logo ever changes, or if you'd like to add a second logo, you'll need to repeat this process. Your custom items may be used for marketing purposes on the site. Contact our Customer Service email for any questions.
How long will it take to customize my embroidery items?
Embroidery items will take about 7 business days from the date of the order (provided the logo is set up correctly and our team has all necessary information when the order is placed) and shipping time will begin once the production time is complete.
Where on the product will my logo be placed?
Depending on the item, the logo will be placed where it's shown on the sample image.