Your Cart is empty
Relationshop Face Masks
Items marked as Pre-Order have a production time of 5-7 days for production before shipping time begins.
Designed for maximum comfort, the Port Authority® Cotton Knit Face Mask goes beyond standard cotton masks thanks to incorporation of Sciessent’s Agion® treatment into the fabric. Sciessent is a U.S.-based global provider of antimicrobial solutions and you can learn more about them here.
This three-ply, 100% cotton jersey face mask covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. Elastic binding with slight stretch and ear loops help hold it comfortably in place. Features the Relationshop Logo in screen printing
- Three-ply 100% cotton jersey with three pleats on each side
- Machine Washable
- *NON RETURNABLE*
- Not recommended for use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected and where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by HCP as PPE to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings and by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Merchandise may not be returned without prior authorization from GoBrandDirect.com's Customer Service Department. All return requests must be made within 30 days of the shipping date and items must be in their original packaging and in sellable condition. Merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange. Custom ordered merchandise cannot be returned unless an error was made on the part of GoBrandDirect.com in the fulfillment of your order. Items that are discontinued or marked as Final Sale cannot be accepted for a return or exchange. Customers are responsible for all return postage. There is a 15% restocking fee on returned standard products.
Step 1 – Request return authorization and instructions
Please call 877.219.2903 or send an email to email@example.com .
Step 2 – Shipping product back
Complete the RETURNED GOODS AUTHORIZATION portion of your shipping order receipt and return both the product and form to the address below:
Go Brand Direct
4079 Glaeser Rd
Bellville, TX 77418
*We recommend using a shipping service that offers a method to track your package, such as FedEx or UPS. Please take care in re-packaging your return to prevent any damage on the return trip.
Step 3 – Refunds
When the returned item has been received and confirmed as free of wear, damage or alteration, the refund process will be initiated. GoBrandDirect.com will issue a refund of the original cost of merchandise less the restocking and shipping fee in the same method the item was purchased.